When I discovered I was paid less than all the men on my team, I sent my director this link: Pay Fair by Lara Hogan. It presents a straightforward strategy for how managers can use a simple spreadsheet to track pay, professional development, and promotion timelines across their team. I hope he's using it, but because he insisted he had no bias and refused to correct my pay, I didn't stick around to find out.
- Wheelthrown speckled buff stoneware with a textured feel.
- The words "pay her more" inlaid in rainbow colors on the front.
- Message faces out when holding the mug in your right hand.
- Satin white glaze lining the inside, rim, handle, and swooping down the back.
- Approximately 4″ wide by 4.5″ tall, holds 16 ounces.
- Resembles the mug pictured, with variations that attest to the hand-making process and the artist's touch.
- Food, dishwasher, and microwave safe.